Riverland Concussion Forum
13/04/2021 19:00 to 13/04/2021 20:30
Loxton Football Club
Concussion affects the way the brain functions. Different people can be affected in different ways. This free community concussion forum has been designed by leading Medical Personnel to provide all those involved in Sport, from coaches, players, parents, officials, team managers and committee members with up to date information on concussion.
The forum will be presented by an experienced Sports Doctor/Sports Physician who is seeing and managing sporting concussions regularly and will cover:
- Concussion: Recognising and Game Day Management?
- The long term consequences of mismanagement
- When can a player return to school, work, training and playing?
- Implementing a policy: Is your Club Concussion Policy up to date?
- Risk Management: The responsibilities of the club, coach, first aid team and player when it comes to concussion
Please note that numbers attending this forum are restricted to comply with physical distancing regulations. We would ask that if you wish to attend you register below or email the names of the attendees to firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is proudly supported by the Office for Recreation, Sport and Racing and the Tailem Bend Football Club.